- 1 What are some examples of ramifications?
- 2 What are examples of legal consequences?
- 3 What legal consequences mean?
- 4 What does legal mean allowed?
- 5 What does D ramification mean?
- 6 What does social ramification mean?
- 7 What are legal issues in a business?
- 8 What are legal implications of sexting?
- 9 What are examples of unintended consequences?
- 10 What are examples of consequences?
- 11 What do u mean by consequences?
- 12 How do you use ramification in a sentence?
- 13 What is not allowed by law?
- 14 What is an example of legal power?
- 15 Does illegal mean not allowed?
What are some examples of ramifications?
An example of a ramification is having trouble getting a job after quitting college. A ramifying or being ramified; specif., the arrangement of branches or offshoots, as on a plant. The result of ramifying. A branch or offshoot.
What are examples of legal consequences?
Legal implications are the results or consequences of being involved in something according to the law. A good example is the case of marriage. As a consequence of being married, all property is considered co-owned as long as you acquired after you got married. A legal implication can either be positive or negative.
What legal consequences mean?
Legal-consequence meaning A particular state of the rights in consequence of a defined state or course of things. noun. 1.
What does legal mean allowed?
adjective. permitted by law; lawful: Such acts are not legal. of or relating to law; connected with the law or its administration: the legal profession. appointed, established, or authorized by law; deriving authority from law.
What does D ramification mean?
1a: branch, offshoot. b: a branched structure. 2a: the act or process of branching. b: arrangement of branches (as on a plant) 3: consequence, outgrowth the ramifications of the decision.
countable noun [usually plural, oft with poss] The ramifications of a decision, plan, or event are all its consequences and effects, especially ones which are not obvious at first.
What are legal issues in a business?
Seven Legal Issues Small Businesses Face
- Licensing. Licensing is one of the most common legal issues small businesses encounter.
- Trademarks. Trademarks are another surprisingly common legal issue faced by small businesses.
- Employee Termination.
- Shareholders’ Agreement.
- Overtime Disputes.
What are legal implications of sexting?
Sexting can result in significant fines, especially if the teen is convicted of a child pornography charge. Fines can easily exceed $5,000. Probation. An adult convicted of sexting can also face probation of at least 12 months, but typically longer.
What are examples of unintended consequences?
Traffic congestion, deaths and injuries from car accidents, air pollution, and global warming are unintended consequences of the invention and large scale adoption of the automobile.
What are examples of consequences?
Here are some examples of natural consequences:
- If your child refuses to put on a coat, your child feels cold.
- If your child won’t eat, your child feels hungry.
- If your child doesn’t complete their homework, your child fails the assignment.
- If your child breaks a rule on the sporting field, your child gets sent off.
What do u mean by consequences?
the effect, result, or outcome of something occurring earlier: The accident was the consequence of reckless driving. an act or instance of following something as an effect, result, or outcome. the conclusion reached by a line of reasoning; inference. importance or significance: a matter of no consequence.
How do you use ramification in a sentence?
Ramification sentence example
- The unexpected ramification made the buyers hesitant about signing the lease.
- He clearly did not think of the inevitable ramification for his unwise action.
What is not allowed by law?
When something is prohibited, it’s not allowed. If you see the sign “Swimming is prohibited,” stay out of the water. Whether used as a verb (“You prohibited your friend from entering”) or an adjective (“The prohibited word escaped your lips”), prohibited means something was forbidden — a no-no.
What is an example of legal power?
Decisions of legal officials, promises, contracts, wills and taxes are considered as some examples of legal power exercises. PREMIER League bosses have won the legal power to stop fans seeing matches on the internet without paying.
Does illegal mean not allowed?
: not allowed by the laws or rules He was arrested for illegal activities. The team made an illegal play.