- 1 Can you scan legal size paper?
- 2 How do I change the scan size on my Brother printer?
- 3 What scanner can scan legal size paper?
- 4 How do I scan long files on my Brother printer?
- 5 How do you copy legal size paper to letter size?
- 6 How do I set the scan size?
- 7 How do I set up my Brother printer to scan?
- 8 How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer?
- 9 How do I connect my Brother printer to the WIFI?
- 10 How do I scan a large document with my phone?
- 11 How do I scan a document larger than an A4 HP?
- 12 How do I scan a large amount of documents?
Can you scan legal size paper?
Because legal documents are the same width as letter-sized paper, most scanners can scan them. In most cases, you simply have to put the paper into the scanner and scan it as you would a letter-sized document. The scanner should automatically detect the size of the document and scan it at its full size.
How do I change the scan size on my Brother printer?
You can configure the scan settings of your Brother machine’s SCAN key in ControlCenter4.
- Open the Device Scan Settings window. Home Mode.
- The Device Scan Settings window appears. Click the tab for the scan option you want to configure, configure the scan settings, and then click Apply > OK.
What scanner can scan legal size paper?
1. Brother ADS-2700W. The ADS-2700W is the best legal size scanner when it comes to functionality and connectivity. It scans documents in 600dpi resolution, has 48-bit color depth, and a convenient ADF that can hold up to 50 sheets simultaneously, which can be a lifesaver in a busy office space.
How do I scan long files on my Brother printer?
- Start ControlCenter4 on your computer.
- Display the Scan Settings window.
- Uncheck the 2-sided Scanning box and click Advanced Settings.
- Uncheck the Auto Deskew box, and then click OK.
- Now Long Paper is displayed at the bottom of the Document Size List and you can select Long Paper.
How do you copy legal size paper to letter size?
If you need to copy a legal-sized document onto letter-sized paper, use the Reduce/Enlarge feature and select 85% as the reduction amount. Note: Legal-sized documents can only be copied or scanned using the ADF.
How do I set the scan size?
To display the custom size setting screen, on the initial scanner screen, press [Scan Settings] > [Scan Size] > [Custom Size]. The following custom size original is used to explain the method for specifying the scan settings on the custom size setting screen. Specify the length and width of the original.
How do I set up my Brother printer to scan?
STEP A: Configure the Scan to File feature
- Open the ControlCenter. Brother Utilities supported models. Open Brother Utilities.
- Open Device Scan Settings window. In Home Mode: Click Device Settings tab > Device Scan Settings.
- The Device Scan Settings window will appear. Click the File tab and select PDF(*.
- Go to STEP B.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer?
Add your printer to your computer on Windows 10
- Turn on your printer.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and click the Settings button.
- Select Devices.
- Select Printers & scanners, and then click Add a printer or scanner.
- Select the printer you want and click Add device.
How do I connect my Brother printer to the WIFI?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
How do I scan a large document with my phone?
“Scanning” documents and photos with your phone is a mixed bag. The Best Way to Scan Documents on Android: Google Drive
- Tap the plus icon to add more pages to the document.
- To redo a scan, tap the circular arrow in the middle.
- Tap the checkmark icon to finish and upload the document to Google Drive.
How do I scan a document larger than an A4 HP?
Scan long or extra-long documents
- Open the HP Smart Document Scan Software.
- Select a scan profile, and then click Edit profile.
- On the Scan tab of the Profile Settings dialog box, click Page Size.
- Select the appropriate long-page option. Long scans pages with a length between 356 mm and 864 mm.
How do I scan a large amount of documents?
A better option for using a scanner with multi-page documents is a scanner with an Automatic Document Feeder. Though ADF implementations vary, they have a paper tray from which individual sheets are pulled across a lamp. In this way, they can automatically pull a full stack of papers one-by-one.