- 1 How do you get a work permit at 14 in Washington?
- 2 Can you work at mcdonalds at 14 in Washington state?
- 3 Can I hire a 15 year old in Washington State?
- 4 Can you be 14 and work at McDonald’s?
- 5 Does a 17 year old need a work permit in Washington state?
- 6 Where can a 14 year old work in Washington state?
- 7 Can you get a job at 13 in WA?
- 8 Can a 13 year old work at mcdonalds?
- 9 What jobs can a 13 year old get?
- 10 What is the latest a 16 year old can work?
- 11 How late can a 15 year old work in Washington state?
- 12 Where can you work at 14?
- 13 What state has the youngest working age?
- 14 Can you work at the age of 14?
How do you get a work permit at 14 in Washington?
Applying For a Work Permit in Washington In addition, while minors can begin working in Washington at the age of 14, in order for them to work they must have a Parent/School Authorization form signed by their parent or guardian and a school representative if they are looking to work during the school year.
Can you work at mcdonalds at 14 in Washington state?
Minimum age is generally 14 years old. You will take customers’ orders and prepare the requested foods and drinks. You will work in a team to work together for the shift target goals. You must keep and maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant area and kitchen following the sanitation standard of the company.
Can I hire a 15 year old in Washington State?
In general, employees must stand years 14 of age or older to work in the State of Washington. Individuals thirteen years of age and younger may work for a family business, provided the minor does not perform prohibited duties.
Can you be 14 and work at McDonald’s?
To ensure McDonald’s restaurants provide a work environment that supports the academic commitments of young people, and to ensure the safety of our employees, we apply a minimum age policy of 14 years except where more stringent legislative restrictions apply.
Does a 17 year old need a work permit in Washington state?
You must have and post a Minor Work Permit for every workplace where you employ one or more people under 18 years of age. If hiring minors under age 14, additional documents are required and must be submitted to L&I before a minor work permit will be approved.
Where can a 14 year old work in Washington state?
Kids under 16 can work in offices, grocery stores, retail stores, restaurants and movie theaters, says Josie Bryan, a child labor specialist with the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries (L&I).
Can you get a job at 13 in WA?
The Children and Community Services Act 2004 regulates where, when, and at what age children can be employed in Western Australia and these laws apply to all employers throughout the state. A child must be at least 13 years old to be employed in a shop, fast food outlet, cafe or restaurant.
Can a 13 year old work at mcdonalds?
The minimum age for working at McDonald’s is 14 years old; however, this may be higher depending on varying state laws. You also may need to obtain a permit or written permission for working if you’re still in school.
What jobs can a 13 year old get?
List of 13 great jobs for 13-year-olds
- Babysitter. Babysitting is a fantastic job for 13-year-olds.
- Lawn mower or gardener. If your 13-year-old loves spending time outside, working as a lawn mower or gardener is a fantastic option.
- Dog walker.
- House or pet sitter.
- Car washer.
- Junior camp counselor.
- Newspaper deliverer.
What is the latest a 16 year old can work?
16 and 17-year-old minors enrolled in school may not work for more than nine hours in any one day, 40 hours in a school week, 48 hours in a non-school week, and six days in any one week. 7 p.m. (9 p.m. June 1 through Labor Day, except when school is in session) to 7 a.m.
How late can a 15 year old work in Washington state?
Although teens ages 14-15 can work in a variety of jobs, including in retail, hospitals, and corporations, the hours they work are limited. Youth this age can’t work more than three hours on a school day, 16 hours in a school week, eight hours on a non-school day or 40 hours during a non-school week.
Where can you work at 14?
Companies That Have Jobs For 14 & 15 Year-Olds
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit.
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you.
- Taco Bell.
What state has the youngest working age?
Utah is one of these states. Illinois has the youngest minimum age of 12 years for youth working during school hours.
Can you work at the age of 14?
If you are a minor living in California, you must have a work permit before you can start a job. You get your permit from your school. When school is in session, 14- and 15- year-olds may work 3 hours per day, not to exceed 18 hours per week.