- 1 Can you get a job at 14 in Arizona?
- 2 How many hours can a 14 year old work in Arizona?
- 3 Can 15 year olds work in Arizona?
- 4 How do you get a work permit at 14 in Arizona?
- 5 Can a 14 year old work at McDonald’s in Arizona?
- 6 Does Mcdonalds hire at 14 in Arizona?
- 7 Can a 14 year old work at Walmart?
- 8 Can you be 14 and work at Chick Fil A?
- 9 Can you work 7 days a week in Arizona?
- 10 Does Starbucks hire at 15?
- 11 Where can you work in Arizona at age 15?
- 12 Can a 17 year old work full time in AZ?
- 13 Do you need a work permit at 14 in Arizona?
- 14 Is it legal for a 13 year old to work?
- 15 Can a 15 year old legally work?
Can you get a job at 14 in Arizona?
In Arizona, however, 14-year-olds can begin working in a number of settings, including offices, theme parks, movie theaters, grocery stores, restaurants, and retail establishments. Also, they do not need an employment certificate to work.
How many hours can a 14 year old work in Arizona?
While school is not in session, 14 or 15-year old children may work: Up to 40 hours per week. Up to 8 hours per day. Until 11:00 p.m. on days when there is no school the following day.
Can 15 year olds work in Arizona?
Generally, speaking children 13 years old or younger may not work in Arizona, except in some limited situations. Youth who are 14 and 15 years old may work in a broader range of jobs, but are significantly limited in the number of hours per day and per week they may work, especially when school is in session.
How do you get a work permit at 14 in Arizona?
How do I get a work permit during summer?
- Choose an occupation that complies with state guidelines for employed minors.
- Submit an application.
- Upon receiving an interview or job offer, provide the employer with government documents that prove the minor is at least 14 years old.
Can a 14 year old work at McDonald’s in Arizona?
Crew Member Crew members can work both full-time and part-time. Applicants must be at least 14 years of age. Look at the McDonald’s crew members job description for more information.
Does Mcdonalds hire at 14 in Arizona?
Teen Jobs at McDonald’s. Depending on each store’s policy, the minimum age to work at McDonald’s is 14 years old but what jobs teenagers can apply at McDonald’s? Crew members are divided into Kitchen Crew, Counter Crew, and Maintenance Crew. Minimum age is generally 14 years old.
Can a 14 year old work at Walmart?
As a minimum age requirement, you must be at least 16 years old to work at Walmart and 18 at Sam’s Club. Certain positions, however, require a minimum age of 18. As you prepare to complete your application have your prior work history available.
Can you be 14 and work at Chick Fil A?
To apply at Chick-Fil-A you must be at least 14 years old (locations may vary).
Can you work 7 days a week in Arizona?
Arizona workers are not limited to the amount of hours they can work in a day or week. Additionally, the FLSA dictates that all workers 16 and older are allowed to work as much or as little as they prefer over the course of a day or week.
Does Starbucks hire at 15?
To work for Starbucks you must be at least 16 years old ( except for Montana where the minimum age is 14 years old ). Retail positions you can apply at Starbucks are Baristas and Shift Supervisors. Starbucks also offers few internships, and they offer them to existing employees before the general public.
Where can you work in Arizona at age 15?
The following is a list of companies we know will and have provided jobs for teens in Arizona.
- Regal Cinemas. Movie Theaters – Minimum age: 16.
- Staples. Retail Stores – Minimum age: 18.
- PetSmart. Retail Stores – Minimum age: 16.
- Banana Republic. Clothing Stores – Minimum age: 18.
- American Eagle Outfitters.
Can a 17 year old work full time in AZ?
For Minors Ages 16 and 17: Arizona has no restrictions on maximum working hours for minors aged 16 and 17.
Do you need a work permit at 14 in Arizona?
In Arizona, there is no minimum age for employment, however the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) sets 14 as the minimum age for most non-agricultural work. As the federal government does not require work permits, minors living in Arizona do not have to obtain one prior to seeking employment in the state.
Is it legal for a 13 year old to work?
In most states, the legal age to begin working is 14, but a 13-year-old can still perform many part-time jobs, from taking care of younger kids to tending gardens. While there is no limit to how much a 13-year-old can earn, many states set a restriction on the number of continuous hours a child this age can work.
Can a 15 year old legally work?
Hours Teens Are Legally Allowed to Work Ages 14-15: Children aged 14-15 can only work hours when they are not in school. There are also rules about how many hours they can work each day. They can work up to 3 hours per day on a school day, and 18 hours total during a school week.