- 1 What is Saints Row 2 based on?
- 2 How many levels are in Ho ING Saints Row 2?
- 3 How many Hitman activities are there in Saints Row 2?
- 4 Where is Alvan Saints Row 2?
- 5 Where is the Heron Hotel in Saints Row 2?
- 6 Which Saints Row sold the most?
- 7 Why is Saints Row 2 the best?
- 8 How many GB is Saints Row 4?
- 9 How do you get unlimited ammo in Saints Row 2?
- 10 Where is Bill in Saints Row?
- 11 How many chop shops are in Saints Row 2?
What is Saints Row 2 based on?
The series was known as a “Grand Theft Auto clone” based on its first release’s similarities to the open world sandbox game Grand Theft Auto III. Accordingly, Saints Row 2 was compared to the Grand Theft Auto series’ own upcoming sequel, Grand Theft Auto IV.
How many levels are in Ho ING Saints Row 2?
Luckily, you can do all ten levels from the same location, so finishing it shouldn’t be too tough.
How many Hitman activities are there in Saints Row 2?
There are 24 Hitman targets.
Where is Alvan Saints Row 2?
Trivia. The Hitman target Alvan is found at the Cliffside drive-in, after drinking a few 40oz bottles.
Where is the Heron Hotel in Saints Row 2?
Overview. This hotel is located in the Hotels & Marina District, northwest from Poseidon’s Palace. It has 10 floors, not counting the roof.
Which Saints Row sold the most?
The series’ fourth entry, Saints Row IV was released on 20 August 2013, with a standalone expansion called Gat out of Hell released in January 2015 in North America and Europe. As of September 2013, the series has had sales in excess of 13 million, making it one of the best-selling video game franchises of all-time.
Why is Saints Row 2 the best?
Once again, Saints Row 2 trumps GTA IV, with a wide variety of minigames and distractions on offer, some of them pretty damn robust in their own right. You can play in-game videogames, for example, including an awesome zombie-killing game. You can buy various businesses to earn extra income.
How many GB is Saints Row 4?
You will need at least 10 GB of free disk space to install Saints Row IV.
How do you get unlimited ammo in Saints Row 2?
Saints Row 2 Ammo Exploit Cheats
- Infinite Pistol Ammo – Complete Fuzz, Mission 6 (Projects)
- Infinite Rifle Ammo – Complete all hitman lists.
- Infinite SMG Ammo – Complete Snatch, Level 6 (Downtown)
- Infinite Shotgun Ammo – Complete Drug Trafficking (Airport District)
Where is Bill in Saints Row?
BILL(1): Just get a wanted level of 5 and this FBI agent will come to you. THOMAS: This dock worker can usually be found in the Stoughton, Docks/Warehouse district in the early evening. usually walking around in Copperton Truck Yard district during the day.
How many chop shops are in Saints Row 2?
There are 5 Chop Shop lists in Stilwater, you are best off to activate them early on, so in case you stumble upon one, you can bring it in to get it out of the way. Here are the lists and the shops you need to bring them to.