- 1 What countries have the lowest drinking age?
- 2 Is public drinking legal in Poland?
- 3 Is the legal drinking age 16 in Italy?
- 4 What country has a drinking age of 13?
- 5 What is Japan’s drinking age?
- 6 Can you drink under 21 with a parent?
- 7 Which state can you drink at 18?
- 8 Can you drink at 16 in Ireland?
- 9 What should I avoid in Poland?
- 10 Are drugs legal in Poland?
- 11 Can you smoke in pubs in Poland?
- 12 Can minors drink in Italy?
- 13 What is Italy’s legal age?
- 14 What is Germany’s drinking age?
What countries have the lowest drinking age?
Italy has set a minimum legal drinking age at 16 years, one of the lowest MLDA in the world.
Is public drinking legal in Poland?
You are not allowed to consume alcohol in public places or you may be fined. The drink-drive limit in Poland is 20 milligrams of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood – which is lower than the UK.
Is the legal drinking age 16 in Italy?
What is the minimum drinking age in Italy? The drinking age in Italy is 18 years old. However, it is not strictly enforced. We recommend to always carry a photo ID to prove your age.
What country has a drinking age of 13?
Champagne often flows when toasting to the new year – but at what age can most young people legally start sipping bubbly? Around the world, the age when it’s legal to purchase or be served most alcohol products varies from 13 in Burkina Faso to 25 in Eritrea.
What is Japan’s drinking age?
The legal drinking age in Japan is 20. While this age differs from country by country, as long as you’re over 20 years of age, you’re free to drink in Japan. (Just be sure to bring your passport with you for ID.) As in many other countries, people under the legal age of 20 also cannot purchase alcohol.
Can you drink under 21 with a parent?
Only a parent or guardian (or a person authorised by the parent or guardian) may supply alcohol to a minor at an unlicensed premises (including a family home), however the supply must be consistent with the responsible supervision of the minor.
Which state can you drink at 18?
Plus, in North Carolina, you can pour beer and wine at eighteen, but not liquor until you are 21. As you can see, it quickly gets confusing when it comes to the minimum legal age and liquor. There are only five states with no exceptions to the federal law: Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, New Hampshire, and West Virginia.
Can you drink at 16 in Ireland?
Ireland’s drinking laws are pretty crystal clear – the legal drinking age in Ireland is 18. That means you need to be 18 to buy a drink in a pub or to buy any form of alcohol from a store. For anyone below 18 years of age to pretend that they are over 18 in order to buy or consume alcohol.
What should I avoid in Poland?
5 things you should never do in Poland
- Jaywalking. In some countries (like the UK), crossing the street at any point or going through a red light when there is no traffic is perfectly acceptable.
- Drinking in public.
- Cash payments.
- No-smiling policy.
- Language practice.
Are drugs legal in Poland?
Poland’s strict drug laws, in place for nearly two decades, are considered among the harshest in Europe. But criminalizing even minor drug possession has proven ineffective, and the president who signed the measures into law has admitted they are a policy failure.
Can you smoke in pubs in Poland?
Poland on Monday banned smoking in restaurants, bars and other public places, falling into line with a host of other European nations. The new anti-tobacco law only allows smokers to light up in bars and restaurants – and any workplace – if there are separate, ventilated rooms set aside for them.
Can minors drink in Italy?
1) Minors (under the age of eighteen) buying and drinking alcohol in Italy. In Italy, minors are not allowed to buy alcohol, but they do not incur in any administrative penalty or criminal charges for drinking alcoholic beverages at home or in public, unless they are drunk.
What is Italy’s legal age?
The age of consent in Italy is 14 years old. Individuals who are 13 or younger are not legally permitted to consent to sexual activity.
What is Germany’s drinking age?
Per Germany’s Youth Protection Act, beer, wine and wine-like beverages may not be sold to children and young people under the age of 16. The legal drinking age for spirits is 18.